"My Story Lives is a cornucopia of hope and optimism in the midst of challenging and sometimes dark circumstances. You're doing great work!" Dr. Mel Waldman, Psychologist'

"In my opinion, this is one of the BEST LITERARY sites ever created!!" Camincha, San Francisco Bay Area poet and writer

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A New Look


It has been four years since the launch of MyStoryLives, and it feels like it is time for a new look.

Here, too are a couple of new paintings from a series I am calling DictionART. Frustrated with writing, and unnerved by the disappearance of written texts, I am ripping up the ancient Webster's dictionary my sister Holly gave me when I was a senior in high school and I am making paintings.

2 comments:

david seth michaels said...

Nice. Very nice.

Ellie Lou said...

The new look? Love it.

The paintings? Love them.

Ripping up a dictionary? OMG, how could you do that? It's sac-ri-lege: "Desecration, profanation, misuse, or theft of something sacred." (American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition)