Monday, April 22, 2019

Photos Worth A Million Words

We all know the saying, a picture is worth a thousand words.

But then there are pictures which are so precious, so close to our hearts, they are worth way more than that.

A million words, easily.

I don't often post family photos on MyStoryLives, but I'm going overboard today. That's because we had such an amazing weekend celebrating Passover. My daughter Jocelyn and her husband Evan made a Seder dinner for 18. My grandson Ronen, who is five, wrote all the place cards.

When it came to writing his mother's card, he wrote her name, Jocelyn, and on top of that he wrote "Tarzan," because Jocelyn is pregnant and he long ago named the baby Tarzan.

Yesterday, we had breakfast in a wonderful Jewish deli cafe called Mamale's, which is in Cambridge.

And then we walked up Newberry Street, stopping for coffee and ice cream, and some shoe shopping. All in all, we had a wonderful time.


 Here are me and Jocelyn and my husband, Richard, at Mamale's.

And here is me and Ro at Seder, cuddling on the sofa. If you look to Ronen's right, you will see the baby doll he has begun caring for, in anticipation of being a BIG BROTHER TO TARZAN. Jocelyn has explained to him that the baby's name definitely WON'T be Tarzan after she is born.

I haven't asked, but I'm pretty sure they are not considering naming her Jane either.



No comments: