Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Moon Over the Meadow at Sunrise



It is 7:14. The sun rose two minutes ago. Here is the moon over the meadow.

I like to begin my meditation before sunrise so I can feel the chi rising and passing through my body.

This morning, for some strange reason, I woke up at 4:48 a.m.

I KNOW WHY: MOONLIGHT WAS FLOODING THE BEDROOM! I stared and stared and watched as it and Venus passed through one window pane after another. I couldn't go back to sleep.

If you have been watching the night sky recently, you may have seen the moon not far from Venus.



Glorious.

I couldn't film Venus but I got seven seconds of the moon in the night sky! (Unfortunately I couldn't get the video to load.)

If you want to catch Venus, you have to do it before March 25th because it disappears from the night sky  after that.

Enough. Back to meditation.

Have a wonderful morning under this mysterious and miraculous sky!


No comments: