Saturday, March 28, 2020

Happy 94 years Mom, And Thank You for the Miracles!

March 30, 2020

Dear Mom,
You are here with me this morning. You would be, if you were alive, 94 years old today.

But Mary, my spiritual therapist, says that you are still alive. Your soul is eternal.

Our souls never die, Mary says. "The soul continues and continues and love is the bridge between life on earth and life eternal."

Is that the message you want me to take from this Mom?

Oh MOM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I KEEP LOOKING AT THIS PHOTO OF YOU HOLDING YOUR SPECTACULAR APPLE PIE!
How I wish we could sit together and have a cup of coffee and a slice of pie.

Sigh.

Something mysterious just happened. I opened a new blogpost file and there, staring at me once again was YOURS AND DAD'S PHOTO WITH ME!!!!! DO YOU SEE IT DO YOU SEE?




Yes, the photo keeps appearing, Mom. That's how I know for certain that I am heading in the write direction as I am righting this book.

So maybe all that Mary tells me is true!

"You asked for direct communication with your ancestors," she said to me just yesterday. "And now they're giving it to you."

But Mary, who will believe me?

"Don't focus on those who turn away," she texted me the other day. "Focus on those who feel encouraged and reassured by your experience of miracles."

OK, then, here I go.


No comments: