Sunday, December 06, 2020

LADY BUGS VISIT IN DECEMBER WHILE MOM AND THE ANGELS WHISPER IN MY EARS

December 4, 2020 I am meditating and a beautiful little ladybug crosses the rug. I don't think much of it but later when I am speaking to Mary I mention it and she starts laughing so hard. She says: "A ladybug in December? Are you kidding me? To have a ladybug in the middle of December IS A MIRACLE!"

December 5, 2020 I am meditating again this morning on my heart more and more. (THE POWER OF THIS MEDITATIVE PRACTISE IS EXTRASORDINARY!) This morning, a ladybug appears and is crawling across my rug and onto my angel cards and then around and down and then it goes straight to MY HAMSTER IN A ROSE that Holly gave me in August on the one-year anniversary of the DAY THAT DAD PASSED. Then she the ladybug GOES eye to eye with the hamster.

I wait till 10:13 A.M. and then I write this text to Mary:

"A ladybug in December? Are you kidding me? To have a ladybug in the middle of December is a miracle!" MMarino, 12/4/2020 After doing a lot of heart meditation this morning Mary my stomach started burning like crazy. And then Mary I felt my mother come to me I'll tell you the details when we speak on Tuesday but I felt her in an overpowering way, I know what that means, it means I need to call my sister Karen who is so depressed and I need to tell her that when she is sad, she is to hold that white ceramic angel that my mother gave to me when I had cancer in 2002. I'm going to do that today -- call KAREN -- with God's guidance. The miracles are so powerful that I have to work hard to stay in my body and in my heart all day long with as you said "the ANGELS WHISPERING IN MY EAR!"

And then she answers:

"Yes and -- by the way -- the rose is a symbol of divine mothers' love -- "NOT SUBTLE YOUR MIRACLES ARE!"

I reply: "Oh dear God of course"

December 6, 2020 I post the hamster in a rose.


I write up the miracles ABOUT THE LADYBUG AND THE ROSE AND MOM AND KAREN. 

I had forgotten the significance of the rose.

I am trembling as I write this haiku:

"I am grateful for

My spiritual practice

I STAY IN MY HEART."

Trembling I write another HAIKU:

"TIME FOR EXERCISE!

IS THIS POST PART OF MY BOOK?

WHAT DOES IT MATTER?"

10:09 AM On Wednesday December 2, 2020, I stood up from meditating and painted these abstract irises:

and then on Friday December 2, 2020 i forced myself to work on the painting some more:


 

10:13 I POST AND FINISH THE TITLE OF THIS MORNING’S CHAPTER:

 

"LADYBUGS IN DECEMBER AND MOM AND ANGELS WHISPERING IN MY EARS"


11:03 AM SENT PEG AN EMAIL WITH THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS:

 

9) MOM FEEEEEDS ME THE STORY 

(THIS CHAPTER COMES UP FIRST BECAUSE NOW I KNOW THAT MM,,,,,,,MMMMOOMM HAS BEEN FEEEDING ME THIS STORY SINCE I WROTE THIS CHAPTER BACK IN FEBRUARY OR MARCH

and then I attach these chapters too

9) PEG EMAIL ONE MARCH 13, 2020

10) MOM FEEEEEDS ME THE STORY       

11) THE NAME GAME

12) MYSTERY ON MY MOTHER’S BIRTHDAY

13) JOURNAL ENTRY February 12, 2020

 

      

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments: