Saturday, February 20, 2021

LEAH AND ME SWEPT UP IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!

Sun in stripes on the meadow.

Crisp blue sky.  No clouds.

Snow, SNOW, grey. No I cannot say the color.

Branches stroked in white.

Birds flying to and from, landing lightly on the feeder.

I need fresh air. 

I open the front door and step outside. Cool moisture swords up my nose.

******

I am no longer frozen.

Non sono piú congelato. 

I've got a new voice. One that's healed. One that belongs to LEAH AND ME!

Ho una nuova voce che é guarita. Uno che appartiene a me e Leah.

I don't like the sound of the word. "Guarita." 

Non mi piace il suono della parola. "Guarita."

IT SOUNDS TOO STATIC.

NO MI PIACE IL SUONO DI "GUARITA." ´E TROPPO STATICO!

I've got a new voice. One that's HEALTHY!!

HO UNA NUOVA VOCE, UNO CHE ´E SANO!!

ONE THAT'S HEALTHY.


UNO CHE SIA SANO!!

ONE THAT'S UNIFIED. LEAH AND ME!!

UNO CHE HA UNITO LEAH E ME!!

SANO!!!!!!

HEALTHY!!

UNIFIED!!

UNITO!!

UNA VOCE CHE FLUISCE DENTRO E FUORI CON L'UNIVERSO!!

A VOICE THAT FLOWS IN AND OUT WITH THE UNIVERSE!




1 comment:

Renee (Geel) Pettit said...

Just beautiful. The words and images together and the hope of it all. Vivid and bursting with life.