Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Mighty Milo Comes to Visit!

While my daughter Lindsay is traveling for the next two weeks, I am the lucky one who gets to care for her dog, MILO. What a dog he is!

Milo is a Havanese, a breed from Havana, Cuba (their national dog) trained to be circus dogs. Our little Milo runs in perfect figure eights in the backyard and stands on his hind legs for treats.

Wikipedia notes that the Havanese breed is "highly adaptable to almost any environment, and their only desire is to be with their human companions."

That's for sure. Milo adores Lindsay, but if she is not around, I will do as her caretaker. 

Sweet and cuddly, sturdy, smart and devoted, he is the best dog in the world, or at least, in my world.

We love you Milo!
]
"Mom, what tune would you like me to play?"




At Christmas, he becomes a tiny reindeer!

No comments: