Friday, May 18, 2018

Healing with Positive Affirmations!

Louise Hay, whose book, You Can Heal Your Life, has sold more than 50 million copies worldwide, passed away last August. But her teachings live on. What follows are some positive affirmations that Hay recommended people listen to and repeat over and over again. They are brought to us by Hay House, the publishing company that Hay launched in 1984.

Check out Louise Hay's Wikipedia bio. She suffered severe abuse and rape as a child. Later, she developed cervical cancer as an adult but refused conventional treatment. Says Wikipedia:
"Hay described how in 1977 or 1978 she was diagnosed with "incurable" cervical cancer, and how she came to the conclusion that by holding on to her resentment for her childhood abuse and rape she had contributed to its onset. She reported how she had refused conventional medical treatment, and began a regime of forgiveness, coupled with therapy, nutrition, reflexology, and occasional colonic enemas. She claimed in the interview that she rid herself of the cancer by this method, but, while swearing to its truth, admitted that she had outlived every doctor who could confirm this story."
I approve of myself exactly as I am right now.
I have already begun the healing process.
I am willing to release the need in me that is creating this condition of fear and anxiety.
I am responsible for my life.
I am willing to change and to be happy and positive.
I deserve to be well.
I deserve to love myself, exactly as I am now.
I trust the process of life to take care of me.
I am my own best friend.
I am willing to forgive the past.
I can change my negative outlook by flipping the tired old script.
I forgive myself.
I dissolve all resentment and guilt and shame and fear.
My willingness to forgive begins your healing process.
I let go of sorrow.
I let go of tension and anxiety.
I let myself melt into the moment.
I embrace the WONDROUS BEING of life.
I am relaxed and smiling from my heart.
I respect and revere the life force and all of its mysteries.
I am ONE with all of life.
I am good enough just the way I am.
I don’t need to achieve anything to be happy.
I am choosing to use my power to help heal myself.
I handle my own life with joy and ease.
I am unique and special and wonderful.
I am worthy of my own love and the love of others.
I have a right to exist and to thrive.
I am living my life the way I want.
I choose to be well.
I choose to stay well.
I have lots of energy.
I am becoming totally well.
I am taking time for myself.
I have strong reasons for healing and for living.
Every hand that comes into contact with my body is a healing hand.
My body responds amazingly well to treatment.
Strength and wholeness return to my body.
It is now safe for me to get well and to stay well.
I have vibrant health.
All my organs, muscles and joints are working perfectly.
I release and dissolve all resistance.
I am open and receptive to my highest good and greatest joy.
I am surrounded by loving, healing energies.
I feel good about myself.
I have a right to do what I want to do.
I take loving care of my body.
I sleep well and awaken each day, refreshed.
I am loved and welcome wherever I go.
I trust the process of life to bring me my highest good.
I love myself, exactly the way I am.
I am now free.
I listen with love to my body’s messages.
I know I am worth healing.
It is easy for me to change.
I am whole and complete.
I release and dissolve all resistance.
I approve of myself, exactly as I am right now.
I am One with all of life.
I am at PEACE!
All is well in my world.





No comments: