Saturday, February 25, 2023

G-D BOUND: The Divine Journey Within

By Dr. Mel Waldman

(Inspired by Robert Ornstein’s book GOD 4.0 with Sally M. Ornstein)

Shall

I taste the cosmic breath of being

feast

on revelations

&

rise up

my

sacred spirit overflowing with awe and wonder

&

with celestial eyes gaze at the stars above & within?

Shall

I see for the very 1st time

&

dance with divinity

&

discover the caress of Kairos

the

visionary time

of

holy moments & inner-worldly unveilings

&

enter Ekstasis

the

ineffable ecstasy

covered

in this deep time

of

sudden revelations mind-altering epiphanies

buried

in the vastness of the micro-universe within?

But

how shall I discover this glorious kingdom

where

blessed phantoms

pirouette

across my hidden mind in a ballet of beatific transcendence?

G-d

bound on the divine journey within

shall

I inhale

unfathomable

illuminations

swallow

eerie visions

&

touch the stars?

Shall

I see what I’ve never seen before?

Let

me close my earthly eyes

sit

& bathe

in

the vast darkness of divinity

turn

off the normal way of

perceiving

& bypass

the

antediluvian way

the

survival way

so

I can sing the holy truth

in

the ocean of transcendence

I

am blind in the light

but

in the sacred darkness

my

higher self shall awaken

with

celestial eyes

&

I shall see for

the

very 1st time

conscious

of the oneness

of all

the

overflowing love of the Source

G-d

bound on the divine journey within

Dr. Mel Waldman is a psychologist, poet, writer, and artist. His stories have appeared in dozens of magazines including HARDBOILED DETECTIVE, ESPIONAGE, THE SAINT, and AUDIENCE. He is a past winner of the literary GRADIVA AWARD in Psychoanalysis and was nominated for a PUSHCART PRIZE in literature. He is the author of 11 books.

No comments: