Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Journal Entry, February 10, 2020

A NEW DAY!

7:51 a.m. Just keep opening your heart. Just keep staying present, just BE, just keep opening your ART
and your HEART. Just stay calm and don’t panic. From this vantage point nothing seems scary. But when the panic hits I sometimes can sit with it but yesterday I could not. I will pray for a calm day today A NEW DAY in which I am not panicked. I will stay at peace, I will keep opening my heart, the way Mary says to me over and over and over again. I will try a round of tapping to see what happens when I do! 7:56 a.m.

8:00 a.m. Even after tapping I can still feel twinges of panic in my stomach but nothing comes up as the cause. I want to have a good feeling today. I don’t want that EVERYTHING IS BORING AND FROZEN feeling. Mary would say “you have to stay with what comes up. JUST KEEP OPENING YOUR HEART! Just keep opening up your heart. Yesterday when I texted Mary telling her I was in such a panic she wrote back: “Find the feeling you don’t want to name.”

Mary says just let the violet flames take away the fear and the panic! Stay with your open heart.
Have patience and you will find GRACE. Is all of this just PTSD? I will go forward with the day and pray that I can stay calm! Mary says when I’m having this frightened frozen feeling that I am blocking some important emotions.

No comments: