Tuesday, December 18, 2018

DREAM PAINTING

In the dream, the ocean and the golden sand came right up to the door of my old house.
and the house itself was a newer place, rebuilt in a modern way.
And the last thing I saw before I woke up was a
magnificent painting, the likes of which I cannot describe
except to say there was a heavenly blue color in the background
and a combination of yellow and white and silver and gold and a bit of grey.
I have been holding that image in my mind, and the other day
I laid down the blue capturing the hue
more or less.
But
today
when I tried to press the yellow and white
into the canvas,
I lost sight of the dream.
So now I will close my eyes and visualize
once again, the painting from heaven.
And when the time is right
I’m going to paint
a canvas of celestial light.

December 18, 2018

No comments: