Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Feeling like You're On the Edge? Dance to Lady Gaga...

What to do on a Wednesday with nothing to do.

Somehow, about noontime today, I found myself dancing around the living room to Lady Gaga with my adorable little dog, Poco, in my arms.

What could be more perfect than Lady Gaga's heart pumping "The Edge of Glory?"

It fit the mood to a T. And here are a few lines of lyrics:

"I'm on the edge, the edge, the edge
The edge, the edge, the edge, the edge...

I'm on the edge with you
I'm on the edge with you
I'm on the edge with you"'
Here we are, Poco and me,  on the edge, with everybody else in the world.
And now I've stopped and I feel so much
calmer.

As Gaga advises during this difficult time, "Keep your mind as stress-free as possible and your body moving."




No comments: