Monday, November 02, 2020

GETTING OUT THE HEAVENLY VOTE: I'M RECRUITING MY ANCESTORS TO JOIN THE BATTLE TO DUMP "HIM" IN A LANDSLIDE!!!

In February I began writing a book about my Italian ancestors, and it has turned into a healing book for me and my family.

But it's time to take a break from the book, HEAL LEAH LEAH HEAL, to ask my thousands and thousands of ancestors to help DEFEAT THE MOST REVILING MAN IN AMERICAN HISTORY!!!

In honor of Dia de Los Muertos, yesterday we had an ancestor party at my house. There were eight of us at the table,  my siblings and my cousin and me, and 

there were literally 10,000 or more photos of ancestors, photos that everyone brought to the table. (My sister Holly brought six HUGE BOXES of all the photos she's inherited through the years!)

I made spaghetti and caper sauce (my specialty which I haven't made in 15 years!) and Rich made scrumptious meatballs and we even had ESCAROLE the way my mom and Grandma, Dee and Mish, used to make them!

Back to this damn election. I've been praying and praying and begging and praying for a 

BIDEN HARRIS BLOWOUT OF EPIC PROPORTION

A LANDSLIDE LIKE WE'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE! That's the only we are ensured that OUR COUNTRY will be 

FOREVER RIDDEN OF A SOURCE OF SLIME THAT I'M NOT EVEN WILLING TO NAME.

So here instead I will bring a few million ancestors to their

HEAVENLY VOTING BOOTHS! 

To name just a handful of my ancestors, 

there's my grandparents, Grandma Albina ORZO Ricci and Grandpa ANGELo Ricci (of the irises fame.) 

And Grandma Albina's parents, PASQUALE ORZO AND CATARINAAMENDOLA ORZO:

 
And DOMENICA ROTONDO, otherwise known as "LA ABONDONATHA!"

And this blessed couple, MY GRANDMA MISH (Michelina) and CLAUDE ("Pop") ROTONDO.

And back to the Ricci side, there

is PASQUALE ORZO'S MOTHER, FILOMENA SCRIVANO (who had Pasquale out of wedlock in 1870. They took him away from her and gave him to some other woman to raise. Oh and the town gave him the name ORZO (like pasta) in order to secure him for a lifetime of SHAME!) 




and there's my mother, darling DENA CLEMENTINA ROTONDO RICCI, seen here as an infant, and a hero in my life!

And HER GRANDMOTHER, CLEMENTINA CIUCCI

and my gorgeous mom again,

and my mom with my DAD, Richard Louis Ricci, who passed in August 2019.


So these are a just a handful of the ancestors THAT I'm asking to go to the voting booths on

behalf

OF GOOD 

AND 

DEMOCRACY 

AND 

DECENCY 

AND SO MUCH ELSE.

My dad, a lifelong Republican, is free to vote the way he wants to from heaven but by now 

I THINK EVEN MY DAD WILL DUMP the nut job in the White House.

Here's to a landslide of EPIC PROPORTIONS!


No comments: