Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Dani and Dina Connected by the Divine Universe

A few days ago, I posted a HAPPY BIRTHDAY blogpost to Mom, who would have been 94 on March 30, 2020.

But what came up quite by surprise in my email this morning was an old post written by my daughter Jocelyn on August 14, 2020, on the occasion of her daughter Dani's naming ceremony. Dani was named for my mother Dina. She is an extraordinary child, smiling so much my husband calls her "The Dani Lama."

Here is the post written by Jocelyn Guggenheim, my daughter, and her husband, Evan.

http://mystorylives.blogspot.com/2019/08/danis-naming-ceremony.html

I am humbled by this cosmic connection.

And now, suddenly, the power has gone out. And the file I tried to print called "The Name Game" has gotten stuck in the printer.

Both posts contained the same photo of my mother. But every time I try to post Mom's photo,
I get a blank screen.

Oh, now it works.

I am humbled.

Mom, I'm going to get out of the way and let you feed me the story.

I just walked down the hallway into the living room where my husband is lying on the floor doing his stretches.

I told him what happened and he said, "Yeah, I saw that post by Jocelyn in my email and I wondered why you posted it again."

"I didn't post it again. It just appeared."

As I began writing this post, a black and white bird flew up in front of the window.

I HEAR YOU MOM. I hear you.

I don't know what else to say. Neither does my husband, who through the years has called the synchronous coincidences -- the miracles I experience -- "COINKYDINKIES."

And now I recall that my dad always called my mom "Dinky!"

When I think about what Mary said, there's only one thing I can say.

Thank you Mom for all the love you are showering on me. Thank you!



No comments: